News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

"NOS and RESTORED Cadillac Parts" company

Started by Classic, December 19, 2013, 12:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

Has anyone heard of "NOS and RESTORED Cadillac Parts" company?  Located in Montreal, Canada.  http://nosandrestoredcadillacparts.com/   Who are they?  Any good reviews?  If you wish, you can PM me on any not-so-good reviews rather than post here.

Thank you.
Gene Menne
CLC #474

Jon S

Jon

1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe
1981 Corvette
2004 Mustang GT

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

"PM Sent"

I think I know what that means...
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Chris Bryant #19358

Hello Folks,

I met Michel since I live only about 1.5 hours away south of Ottawa and found him to be very nice fellow. Incredibly he had the right part for me at the right time and met me promptly. His English is nearly perfect although he is more comfortable speaking French. With my French and his English we got along quite well.

His prices may be a bit high but if you need what he has you'll get it and it will be as advertised.

Cheers,

Chris Bryant #19358

Jay Friedman

A month or so ago I bought a synchronizer for a manual transmission from him and it was reasonably priced, promptly shipped and exactly as described.  I was totally satisfied.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Michel Ouellette

Hi my name is Michel Ouellette and I am the owner of NOS AND RESTORED CADILLAC PARTS.COM.

To tell you more about me, I am a serious lover of Cadillac cars, I think Cadillac is the most desirable car  on the road and I presently own a 1938 Fleetwood 75 series 2 doors convertible model 7567, which went through a complete frame off restoration and was judged 2 years ago by AACA in Boston as a 99.5 point.

After all those years of restoring Cadillac cars I've been collecting parts and I found out that finding NOS and almost like NOS parts, restore very nice original parts became a new hobby by itself that I really enjoy. So after all those years of collecting and restoring, I decided to start to sell those (for me Jewell)parts.

By experience of buying parts I know how disappointing it is when you pay and receive a 'non as describe' part and you just trow in the garbage that 'so desirable' part. All my parts are as new, almost like new slightly used that is very hard to see difference between NOS and when I restore parts they become Show quality, I agree sometime price is expensive but there is a reason for...quality...If quality is not there! very simple...you send back to me and I reimburse right away ( as long as the part send still in it's original box and never install, see my policies in my site for detail )... no question ask.

I know it is very easy to ruin you name so no foul around. I being selling parts every where around the globe and ALL my past customers are very please of what they received and some even tell me that is was a very honest price for what they received...quality was there...

I always try to do my best to make people happy.

If you need any more info please do not hesitate and I hope those few words about me help you.

Thanks again.
Best regards
Michel