News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

It's official. I am a CLC member.

Started by James Gray, December 30, 2013, 09:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gray

I finalized my decision and signed on the dotted line late last night. I even order the Authenticity manual for my 42 Series 62.

Now I am off to figure out this picture loading thingy again.
Maj. James F Gray Ret.
Kristie Koepplin RN BSN

Member # 28494
1942 Cadillac Series 6269

quadfins

A wise decision that you will not regret. Welcome to the club, and the forum.

Lots of great answers in here, just waiting for the question. Don't hesitate to inquire.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

1966 Fleetwood Brougham-with a new caretaker http://bit.ly/1GCn8I4
1966 Eldorado-with a new caretaker  http://bit.ly/1OrxLoY
2018 GMC Yukon

C.R. Patton II

Hello James

Welcome to the CLC!

1942 Cadillac 6269 $1754.00
1780 manufactured with four listed in the 2014 CLC International Directory

We exist to assist. Please become an active participant of a region near your residence. I look forward to meeting you at our 2014 Grand National in Lake George next summer.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Dan LeBlanc

Welcome aboard

On the photo thing - what I like to do is use Photobucket.  I upload my photos there and then copy and paste the img code from the photo information screen into my thread and presto, there it is, automatically sized for viewing on any screen, etc.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Welcome aboard Major.

I'm sure you'll find membership in the CLC organization invaluable in helping you maintain, preserve and enjoy your Cadillac.

Eric
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

James Gray

Thank you Jim and Ralph.

C.R....working on it. Waiting for the welcome packet and books ordered from CLC. I've contacted and received a couple responses from the local chapter. They are sending the last newsletter and registration information soon. I will be looking into the Lake George trip. Sounds like a great time. Not sure if she will be ready for a long trip just yet. I am quickly discovering, this may be an expensive proposition. Yet one that will be brought to fruition.

Dan...Just registered and are loading photos in Photobucket.com as I type. I may have to bug you on this. I am computer literate but with limited experience.

Eric....I have been cruising through the pages of the Forum for several months now, have met some stellar people and gained a significant abundance of knowledge and experience from many. I already have discovered the invaluable benefit to the Forum.

Thank you all and I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you that I am given the opportunity.
Maj. James F Gray Ret.
Kristie Koepplin RN BSN

Member # 28494
1942 Cadillac Series 6269

Joe Manna

Hi James,
Welcome to the club.I think you will find this forum very helpful and the members are super nice.Looking forward to meeting you in Lake George.

Regards,
Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

MB49Caddy

Welcome to the club. Fairly new myself compared to a couple hundred of other folks around here. Love being a member of the CLC. Look foward to more events as time moves forward. Great bunch of folks here...
MB
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln