News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

'94 Brougham Key Fob Programming

Started by Jake, February 24, 2014, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I have a '94 Brougham Limousine. The conversion was done by Federal. I have two key fobs that I'd like to program tothe car. AAccording to the factory shop manual there's a pigtail in the trunk that needs to be grounded in order to do this. I can't find it. Is it possible that this pigtail was moved as part of the conversion? If so, where? If anyone has any experience with this I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you very much for your time.

Scot Minesinger

Your Cadillac dealer may be able to help you.

My daily driver for ten years was a 1995 RWD Fleetwood similar to yours, great car - my best driver ever by far.  Drove 254k miles with no troubles and sold it in 2005 mainly because of the age and mileage, although it looked great.  Got 3k out of it.  If it has under 100k it is just broken in.

Enjoy your Cadillac,

Scot
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

R Schroeder

I found this by Googling .
Maybe it will help. Did on my 95 Chevy years ago.
You should be able to Google other answers.
Roy

http://www.justanswer.com/cadillac/7djpv-recently-bought-second-keyfob-car-told.html