News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

63 sedan de ville

Started by txturbo, December 08, 2013, 02:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

txturbo

New guy here with a new toy. Just bought this car to make into a nice cruiser. Really wanted a 60 Coupe but couldn't pass this one up because it was so cheap. Been working on it some this weekend trying to get it running good enough to get it off the trailer.
D. Roden
D. Roden
1956 Coupe De Ville PINK
1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville

dadscad

Welcome!! I have a 63 Coupe deVille. Good luck with your new prize, post some pictures and keep us up to date on how you are progressing with the rescue. Be sure to ask any questions that may pop up. Someone will have an answer for you.

David
Enjoy The Ride,
David Thomas CLC #14765
1963 Coupe deVille

Joe Manna

Welcome to the forum!.You will find this very helpful.If you belong to the CLC,be sure to join the 63/64 Chapter.
I too have a 63 Sedan deVille(4 window)
Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

russ austin

Me 3. 1963 series 62 4 window sedan. I believe the 63 was the end of a simple mechanical design, with simple electrical systems.
R.Austin

Art Director

I have a 6329 Sedan de Ville Six-Window that has been in the family since brand new. Contact me if any specific questions. You'll enjoy the car! Tim
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

dadscad

Yes!! By all means, as Joe mentioned, please joint the 63/64 chapter.

http://6364cadillac.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_invite_net

HTH, David
Enjoy The Ride,
David Thomas CLC #14765
1963 Coupe deVille

txturbo

Hey guys.....sorry for the late reply. Time flies when your having fun. Got all the major mechanical issues worked out and have been driving it pretty regular the past 3 weeks or so. Now I'm going to start on the interior and work on some electrical issues.
D. Roden
1956 Coupe De Ville PINK
1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville