News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

HEATER MASTER SWITCH

Started by CLYDE, March 27, 2014, 12:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLYDE

Hi all you cadillac owners i have a 64 coupe deville and i am trying to find out what colour vacuum hoses run to the master switch/steamboat switch there is 4 ports so i need to know where the vacuum hoses run to please help S White

Glen

I don’t believe it matters as all the hose nipples are connected together inside. 

Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

cadillactim

The purple vacuum line that originally went to the outer port on the large recirculation door actuator on the blower case goes to one of the ports on the master switch. Then run another vacuum line from another port on the master switch back to the outer port on the recirculation actuator. The remaining two ports on the master switch get "looped" together by a piece of vacuum line or are plugged off.

Tim
Tim Groves

CLYDE

Thanks Tim for the info on the master switch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                S White