News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

reinstalling exterior stainless

Started by grandads59, April 04, 2014, 07:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandads59

Have a 59 Coupe.  Trying to find the correct clips for the fender, side and fin stainless.  Have the Auveco catalog.  Anyone have a clue on the part #'s by chance.  Or where do I go from here?  Thanks for reading.

David Greenburg

Most of that stuff should be available.  Try Restoration Specialties.  They have a pretty detailed online catalog.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Ken Perry

The top fin trim clips should be the same as 59 Impala,,also some of the Cadillac Catalogs sell them. Where I live the nut and bolt place sells the side trim clips. If you can't figure it out I could send a pic of what they look like.Hope this helps. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Hayden P

Ken. I would love pics... As I need to do all my side trim... Thanks.

Ken Perry

Hayden,you are talking 60 coupe,rite? Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Hayden P

Sure am... My car never had trim fitted on side... So I had to source it all... But I have no idea what clips were utilised along entire length. Holes are in body.