News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Eldorado Values

Started by waterzap, May 01, 2014, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterzap

Just started a quote with Hagerty. I have a garage now, so will be able to get Hagerty insurance. Seems most people like it. Anyway, to value the car, just went online to look at the values, and seems the 78 Eldorado values have shot up (according to them at least) in the last few months. Funny. I really don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing if my car is suddenly worth more.
Leesburg, AL

TJ Hopland

I have not really been watching 'the market' lately but when I signed on with Haggerty they said the same thing to me.  I think they told me they valued my car something like $3k-5K higher than I did.    Just a couple really basic photos and it was a done deal.   They said if the value was much higher I may need an appraisal but since mine is a decent looking driver they were able to just do it with a few photos.
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason