News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Best place to get 365 Engine Parts

Started by junkyard junky, April 23, 2014, 09:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junkyard junky

Tore my 365 to fix some issues only to find out I needed to tear it down. Going to check everything out the next couple of days. Where is the best place to get engine parts> Thanks.

J. Rutledge

chris cunliffe

Rebuilt my 365 using parts from Terrill Machine Inc,Deleon Texas No website but used to have ads in Hemmings Motor News
1957 Eldorado Seville #967

Jay Friedman

I have bought engine parts from Terrill and have always been satisfied.  Another reliable supplier is Egge Machine in Calif.  Besides these 2 a good source of gaskets is Olson's in Wash. state.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

David King (kz78hy)

Gasket sets are available from Felpro.  Check the federalmogul.com site as they have one of the best part search engines out there.
David King
CLC 22014  (life)
1958 Eldorado Brougham 615
1959 Eldorado Brougham 56- sold
1960 Eldorado Brougham 83- sold
1998 Deville d'Elegance
1955 Eldorado #277
1964 Studebaker Commander
2012 Volt
CLCMRC benefactor 197

Director and Founder, Eldorado Brougham Chapter
Past President, Motor City Region

Rare Parts brand suspension parts Retailer via Keep'em Running Automotive

junkyard junky

I checked Egge out the other day. Their prices where a little bit higher than Kanter. Speedway motors has a few cadillac parts such as pistons. My 365 checked out fine and I can go back to standard bore. Bought a compete gasket set from the locally owned parts shop. $130 after they gave me a little bit of a discount. Northernautoparts.com had the gasket set for about $114. Thanks for the info.

txturbo

Wow.....I just bought a Felpro full gasket set for my 365 from the local chain store for $89.
D. Roden
1956 Coupe De Ville PINK
1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville