News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Mr. Artistic Precision Signing In.

Started by Artistic Precision, April 25, 2014, 05:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artistic Precision

Quote from: las39 on April 28, 2014, 01:28:48 PM
I'm looking forward to see what parts you're going to sell.  8)

The tail lights, outside door handles, complete stainless trim that runs down both sides, the motor trans & rear end (Pontiac 400 350 trans 8" rear end Automatic floor shift), All the stock suspension & steering, and the fold down back seats. I think that's about it.

wrench

Ha ha ha, enjoyed reading this thread...All I have to say is 'At least he didn't just cannibalize the headlights, put them on a rat rod Model A pickup, and throw away the carcass."

One thing I have always admired is a man of vision. I may not agree with it, but I always admire it.

Classic or Kustom, or even rat rod, standing in the garage and taking in the angles in order to think about what to do next is what this passion is all about. It is the fun part.

Have fun, man...
1951 Series 62 Sedan
1969 Eldorado
1970 Eldorado (Triple Black w/power roof)
1958 Apache 3/4 ton 4x4
2005 F250
2014 FLHP
2014 SRX

Quentin Hall

Good point that was just raised. Keep it fun. Once the fun goes out of it for you the passion, drive and motivation also evaporates. Just as wrench said, just sitting in the garage dreaming of what it will be is what it is about. I did exactly that just the other night sitting on a sofa looking at the beautiful front guards. Got lost for half an hour.
I look forward to watch your car evolve and maybe you can inspire me and vise versa. Where's home for you? I think home for me is Brisbane, but my 39 and work is in Perth. I don't know anymore. Its complicated.
I filled the taillight holes the other night. 39 taillights are beautiful...but they were missing and first thing true customs did was clean up the rear. Did a sunken license plate in the trunk as well. Won't have a trunk handle. Using cut down 46 front bumpers, both front and rear. Sombreros. Maybe solenoids.(door handles were missing anyhow. .......FUN.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

las39

Quote from: Artistic Precision on April 28, 2014, 02:49:48 PM
The tail lights, outside door handles, complete stainless trim that runs down both sides, the motor trans & rear end (Pontiac 400 350 trans 8" rear end Automatic floor shift), All the stock suspension & steering, and the fold down back seats. I think that's about it.

I am interested in tail light glass, rubber bumper holders on each side of the rear axle and the fold up rear seats with their mounting brackets. Also both front arm rests. I imagine they will be removed too.  ;)
1939 LaSalle 5027
1941 Chrysler Royal Coupe
1934 Oldsmobile F34
1976 Moto Guzzi Convert

Artistic Precision

Quote from: wrench on April 29, 2014, 01:05:43 AM
Ha ha ha, enjoyed reading this thread...All I have to say is 'At least he didn't just cannibalize the headlights, put them on a rat rod Model A pickup, and throw away the carcass."

One thing I have always admired is a man of vision. I may not agree with it, but I always admire it.

Classic or Kustom, or even rat rod, standing in the garage and taking in the angles in order to think about what to do next is what this passion is all about. It is the fun part.

Have fun, man...

Thanks Wrench.

Artistic Precision

Quote from: Quentin Hall on April 29, 2014, 07:12:04 AM
Good point that was just raised. Keep it fun. Once the fun goes out of it for you the passion, drive and motivation also evaporates. Just as wrench said, just sitting in the garage dreaming of what it will be is what it is about. I did exactly that just the other night sitting on a sofa looking at the beautiful front guards. Got lost for half an hour.
I look forward to watch your car evolve and maybe you can inspire me and vise versa. Where's home for you? I think home for me is Brisbane, but my 39 and work is in Perth. I don't know anymore. Its complicated.
I filled the taillight holes the other night. 39 taillights are beautiful...but they were missing and first thing true customs did was clean up the rear. Did a sunken license plate in the trunk as well. Won't have a trunk handle. Using cut down 46 front bumpers, both front and rear. Sombreros. Maybe solenoids.(door handles were missing anyhow. .......FUN.

Sweet man. I love the Cads too. The same grille as "Sophia" Diagostino built.

Artistic Precision

Quote from: las39 on April 29, 2014, 03:42:30 PM
I am interested in tail light glass, rubber bumper holders on each side of the rear axle and the fold up rear seats with their mounting brackets. Also both front arm rests. I imagine they will be removed too.  ;)

I'll sell you the whole tail light assembly for both sides and both fold down seats. No armrests, or rubber.