News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

FINZ - Mag of CLC NZ MAY 2014 - Australian Nationals Special report

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, April 29, 2014, 07:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Hi there from the Bay of Plenty where the seasons have changed and we are now experiencing cooler weather

This issue is one of those special 20-page bumper issues packed with lots of contributions from our members on many of the late summer activities enjoyed before the end of daylight saving.

My report commences this month on Steve and my adventure to the Australian Cadillac Nationals â€" a great time was had including all the 30c degree days in Perth!

There are plenty of great pics on Beach Hop and lots on what has been happening around the regions and the globe

We continue the Trek across Australia plus the continuing La Salle history â€" this in itself is a great read

Lastly, please note my new email address for you to send articles to me. It is:
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted I chose this ISP because it looks as if we are part of the ‘GM’ family! (‘gm-ail!’)

That's all for this month. Keep well, keep warm and cruise safely out there if you are venturing in less than sunnier weather unless you are in the Northern hemisphere!

Best regards, Ron and if sending me a story/ pics send now to: finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted