News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

39 lasalle running board trim. Any suppliers???

Started by bariman, May 14, 2014, 07:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bariman

awhile back someone posted that they were having some trim made up.  Has there been any progress with this?

I have a set that is pretty badly dented.  Is there someone out there who can repair it?

Thank you

Dennis Buchholz
Louisville

joeceretti

I think I have two pieces from one side. They are in rough finish condition but I don't think they are dented. If you like I can dig them out.

Dan Burngasser

Dennis; I've seen posts on this site from various members of the CLC recommending Northfield Supply in Clinton,Ohio  330-854-6003 Its important to note that there is more than one Northfield Supply so try that phone  number.  My 37  LaSalle has Northfields stainless moldings and they are A-1 but its been awhile since I called them,.Good Luck! Dan Burngasser  CLC #23531
1937 LaSalle Series 50

C.R. Patton II

Hello Dennis

I concur with Dan.  Dick Paskiet at Northfield is an accomplished craftsman that is highly recommended.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

35-709

I am probably one of those posters that recommended Northfield Supply.  They supplied me with beautiful stainless running board trim and spare tire cover stainless trim for my '35 sedan.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2