News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Trunk lining difficulty

Started by mistertudball, May 23, 2014, 09:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistertudball

If I buy new cardboards and black felt covering from OPGI to redo the trunk in a 73 Eldorado convt., how difficult a job would you say that is for someone not terribly mechanically minded but who can follow instructions?   The catalog says easy peasy, but that's not always the case.
David Bartosic CLC19619

Barry M Wheeler #2189

The most difficult part will be making sure you punch the holes for the Phillips head screws in the right places.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

mistertudball

Hmmm.  Patience; not my strongest suit.  Maybe I'll just figure out how to glue the falling down panels back up where they belong.
David Bartosic CLC19619

62 driver

Art, where can I find the material to do my trunk floor of my 62?  The side cardboard is just splattered painted I think.
Dave Schneider,  CLC #27889