News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1937 lasalle sedan sellling price

Started by zuodar, June 07, 2014, 07:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zuodar

What is a reasonable price for a 1937 lasalle model 50 sedan  in good condition and in average condition?
thinking of buying one. 35K miles on it.

BZuodar

C.R. Patton II

Hello

It sounds like you want to purchase a LaSalle.   I suggest you write down ALL your questions then call me.  I will answer your questions gratis. 313-804-0276
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

I would pay close heed to whatever advice our resident LaSalle expert CR has to offer.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Richardonly

C.R. Patton is the man you want to speak with regarding LaSalles.  He is very knowledgeable about them.
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

R Sotardi #11719

Thanks for your input guys. I advised my friend to make an inquiry on this forum, which he did. However, he passed on the car since it required a bit too much work for his abilities, and wallet. Could be a nice car for someone. It is on the Tucson/Phoenix Craigs List. The present owner said he is flexible on the price. Probably a #4+ car. Ron