News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Too Late to Register Car for GN??

Started by Jeff Wilk, June 21, 2014, 11:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Wilk

I see that the forms are supposed to be at a PO box for the GN by this Monday?  I can't overnight to a PO Box.  So am I out of luck to get our 59 in the show???  Anybody to appeal to or send this to an actual address?

Jeff & Noah
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I would call the office and speak to Nancy or Mike Book. Or, O'nite to the PO Box. You can be assured that they are going to check that box by the deadline as there is no reason NOT to accept a car meeting that deadline. Just because you do not have an "address" does not mean that mail sent to the PO box by the stated date will not be accepted. Good luck.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Sorry, I didn't know the PO will not send  O'nite mail to a PO Box. Give them a call anyway, and you might be able to fax them your application and work out how to get them your fee ASAP. They are good people and if you ask in a polite way, they MAY be able to help you out. Please remember that lists have to be made, classes laid out, etc, etc, etc. That is why we have deadlines.

Please remember that a request admitting that you goofed up in a quiet manner is going to get you much further than hollering or threatening.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

According to the registration form, event registration ("Family Registration") is $55 if postmarked by June 8th; $75 afterward. The deadline is July 1 so there is still time.

Single member without family pays the same.

Vehicle registration appears to be fixed at $25 per car. I believe vehicles might be able to be registered on show day as well but I cannot say for certain. 
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

quadfins

The vehicle registration form does have a stated deadline of receipt at the CLC office by June 23rd, with any changes by the 30th. I would go with Barry's advice and give them a call.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

Jeff Wilk

Better yet......since it is an actual PO Box the US Post Office WILL guarantee overnight delivery.....it is only FedEx or UPS that will not to a PO Box.....Soooooo  I hopped into our 75 Eldo with it's big ol 500cid engine, put the top down, and Noah and I took a "leisurely" cruise to the local POST OFFICE and got the form in for a guaranteed delivery on Monday!!!!!  Hooray!!!!

Thanks all......seemed odd that the vehicle reg form could not be submitted on line though.....

Now back to garage to finish prepping the 59 for the road trip to Lake George.....

Jeff & Noah
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

C.R. Patton II

Hello

I concur with the prior posts.  Nancy and Mike are fabulous managers of the Cadillac & LaSalle Club.  We are fortunate to have them.

I hope to see your car.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.