News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC Chapter in Ontario?

Started by Smedly, June 25, 2014, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smedly

The subject pretty much sums up my question, Is there a CLC chapter in Ontario Canada. I looked in the directory and can only see on in B.C. If there is one in Ontario, what city is it based out of?
Sheldon Hay
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

Dan LeBlanc

Sheldon

Your timing is perfect.

Joe Ceretti in Ontario and I (remotely from New Brunswick doing what I can) are trying to revive the Trillium Chapter as we speak.

We need 8 more members to join the chapter to retain our status.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Smedly

Please keep me posted on the progress.
Sheldon Hay
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

Dan LeBlanc

We've literally just started the rebuilding process and need support.  Get in now and you can be one of the new founders of the club.

You can email me at danwitha61fleetwood@rogers.com or Joe Ceretti at joe@ceretti.com if you're interested in helping out.  Any little bit helps even if it's just joining and sharing a few ideas or visions.

Others interested may contact us also.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Smedly

Dan I have a few things here to get in order then I will be in touch.
Sheldon Hay
Sheldon Hay

C.R. Patton II

Hello Sheldon

Art, Joe and Dan are initiating the revival in Ontario.  There are thousands of Cadillac and LaSalle owners that should be galvanized under the CLC.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

P Cedergren

Dan, I am interested.
Email sent.

/P Cedergren, 4218

M. Bankes

Hi,
Please count me in, send me an e-mail with what you need from me
Thanks
Michael

joeceretti

Fortunate timing for this discussion. We're really looking forward to bringing this back to life. Like Art and Dan said, this is all in the beginning stages with many discussions about how to proceed. The more voices involved the better.