News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Happy Canada Day.

Started by Smedly, June 26, 2014, 11:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smedly

Hello everyone, and Happy Canada Day to all you Canadian Caddy and Lasalle Owners. I know I am a few days early but I will probably be to busy to post later.  I thought I would share a few pictures of my 46 sportin her Canada Day outfit.
Sheldon Hay.
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

Smedly

Here is a side view
S. Hay
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

C.R. Patton II

Hello Sheldon

Beautiful 1946 Cadillac.  Happy Canada Day to all of the Cadillac and LaSalle owners in Canada.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Smedly

Thanks Guys, Some day I will post pics of what I started with.
Sheldon hay
Sheldon Hay

Dan LeBlanc

Very nice car from another proud Canadian.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

joeceretti

Very nice! These cars lend themselves very well to bumper flags.