News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Station Wagon?

Started by Tlentz, June 22, 2014, 03:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tlentz

Cheers,
Todd Lentz
1941 Cadillac 6319D
1964 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1950 Chevy Styline Special
5 Crazy Kids

veesixteen

I thought I had "many" wagons on Cadillac chassis scattered around the "Dream Cars" section of the "Cadillac Database".  The selection presented here by David has to be the most complete I have had the pleasure to admire.  Congratulations!

Are any of these photos available for inclusion in the Database, or are they all "locked"?

BTW, the oldest Cadillac-powered "wagons" were around first in 1904-05. They were termed "delivery" vehicles. The attached photo shows one of these as offered in the Cadillac merchandising brochure for 1905. 
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

Tlentz

Well I now want one!  Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Todd Lentz
1941 Cadillac 6319D
1964 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1950 Chevy Styline Special
5 Crazy Kids

GBrown #8092

Has anyone recently seen the black 1965 De Ville wagon that was for sale at the Denver GN?

okccadman

I have talked to the owner of the black 65 recently on Facebook.  He was thinking of selling it but hasnt gotten back with me.
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham