News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

GN at Lake George. Car coral? Sales literature available.

Started by jdemerson, July 04, 2014, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdemerson

Hello,
      This will be my first GN. Is there a car coral? Are Cadillacs offered for sale at the GN?

I had thought of bringing Cadillac literature for various years (all my extras accumulated over the years) and having a vendor's stand. But I am not a dealer and I decided I didn't want to be tied down that much.
       If you will be at Lake George and are interested in old literature, please e-mail me and state your interests. I will try to bring the relevant items. Will be on a tour on Thursday but will be around all day on Friday and quite a bit on Saturday as well.
       I just updated the list, removing about 5 that recently sold and added several.  Please see the FS: section for a July 4 posting.

John Emerson
CLC # 26790
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

Jason Edge

I will be looking for a 1960, 1962, and perhaps a 1965 Shop Manual.  I will also be looking for a 1965, and 1967 and 1968 "Body Service Manual" to round out my 60's shop and service manuals. I am always interested in nice condition 1963 and 1964 shop manuals to replace my current manuals or pass on to our chapter members.   The CLCMRC usually has manuals for sale and will be checking in with them also.   The 1963 and 1964 dealer upholster books are also of utmost interest to me! If you have any of these email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com or look me up at the Fort William Henry from July 7-13.

And yes, you will usually see a few vehicles for sale at the GN.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Roger Zimmermann

I have five 1967 body manuals in stock, new. If you would like to have one, you just pay the shipping (I'm located in Switzerland). If the book with box is less that 1 kg, it would costs $ 21.00. Above 1 kg, it's no more interesting for you: $ 36.00. As my stock is not at home I don't have the weight right now.
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101