News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Bill Ingler 1947 convertible

Started by Martin Michaels, July 10, 2014, 11:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Michaels

Hello Bill, I opened up my new classic car mag today,saw the '47s on the front page flipped thru to see the restoration page.Bill what a great looking car,I've read your posts and you've helped me on questions I've had.Great to see your '47  in print and hope to see it and you in person Sat.
Marty  CLC#26833
1947 6269  Cavern Green
1980 CDV D Elegance  White

Bill Ingler #7799

Hi Marty: Thanks for your nice comments but if you are referring to seeing me at Lake George, I will still be in Scottsdale at 110 degrees and wishing I was in cool Lake George.     Bill

Bobby B

Bill,
Beautiful Car, Great article! Well Done!
                                                 Bob
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Smedly

What magazine is it in? I would like to see if I can find one around here. Its always nice to see an old caddy in a mag.
Sheldon Hay
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

Martin Michaels

Sheldon, it's in Hemmings Classic car Sept issue.
Marty  CLC#26833
1947 6269  Cavern Green
1980 CDV D Elegance  White

Smedly

When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay