News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Some of our Cadillacs

Started by Bill Caddyshack, July 23, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Caddyshack

Got our first vintage Cadillac new January 1, 2013. Some of our collection since that time

1956 Coupe DeVille - frame off restoration

1958 Eldorado Biarritz

1958 Eldorado Seville - survivor

1958 Eureka Flower Car - only restored one in the world - Grand National Prize winner 2004 AACA Hershey Senior Car

1958 Imperial Sedan Derham Limousine - Series 7533

1959 Series 62 - Factory air, Factory cruise control, wire wheels - shown in magazine print ads for Georgia Department of Tourism - 2014

SixDucks

Those are absolutely stunning! I really couldn't pick one over another.
Terry
Current:
1941 coupe
1962 Fleetwood
1988 Brougham
Previous:
1956 Series 62 Sedan
1963 Fleetwood
1975 Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance
1989 Brougham

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Well, All I can say, is Thank you for posting them.
Now I'm going to go wash my car.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

Bill Caddyshack

Thanks guys. I also have a 1958 Brougham, frame off AACA Senior Car in my sights.

Today I am replacing a water pump on a 1958 Custom Fleetwood Parade car that was built from three totaled cars that were headed for the crusher. Having a  great time with these old cars. 

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

What a nice collection you have there Bill.

Any single one alone would do any man's garage proud.

Thanks for the presentation.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

C.R. Patton II

Hello Bill

I appreciate you for sharing.

You have accumulated nice vehicles.  To truly have a great collection from the Standard of the World, I would suggest the addition of a 1927-1940 LaSalle.  If you would like research and selection assistance, my services are gratis.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Bill Caddyshack

Quote from: C.R. Patton II on July 24, 2014, 10:22:56 AM

Hello Bill

I appreciate you for sharing.

You have accumulated nice vehicles.  To truly have a great collection from the Standard of the World, I would suggest the addition of a 1927-1940 LaSalle.  If you would like research and selection assistance, my services are gratis.

Thank you all for your kind responses and compliments. I feel truly blessed to have been able to accumulate this collection in 18 months. I have learned a lot and have made many friends who are guiding me in purchases and maintenance. As far as earlier cars, I like to be able to drive any of my collection and prefer the 1956 through 1958s and 1959.

jaxops

Congratulations on a great group of Cadillacs.  I really like the limousine and flower car.  Thank you for posting!!
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA

steve punzo

Bill, beautiful cars. The '59 is my favorite, but they are all stunning. Best of luck with them