News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1906 (?) sales brochure

Started by denniscaddy, August 18, 2014, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denniscaddy

I just obtained what I think is a 1906 Cadillac deluxe sales brochure.  It is for models K and M, is 32 pages, 3 color, very comprehensive descriptions, prices, illustrations of all body styles, etc.  It is undated.

I have no idea of its rarity (though I have never seen anything like it this early), its value, or the demand for it.  I'm willing to sell it for its reasonable value if someone needs it to complete or add to a collection. I've never had a piece like this in 30 years of collecting/selling Cadillac stuff.

Most of what you see for cars this early is in the form of magazine advertisements.  This is a beautifully made brochure with embossed covers, early Cadillac crest.  Sumptuously engraved and printed.

I'd appreciate any information about this piece.  Perhaps it belongs in the new CLC museum if they don't have one. 

Looking forward to posts from those in the know.

Dennis Akerman, CLC 3676
CLC 3676
1941 Fleetwood 60S
2017 CT6

denniscaddy

I should have known!  The brochure is shown in the Cadillac Database, 1907.  It is the one with the greenish color.

I still will appreciate any opinions from CLC members.  Does anyone know if the Museum has a copy?  Or if it is rare enough to  be "museum quality"?

Dennis
CLC 3676
1941 Fleetwood 60S
2017 CT6

R Holden

Hi Denis

Do you still have the catalogue, can you advise if it has any info on the Model L, H & G four cylinders?

Thanks, Russell
Russell Holden
Mudgee, Australia
russell@oldworldlamps.net

1899 Haynes Apperson
1902 Thomas, Model 17
1904 Kiblinger
1905 Glide
1906 Cadillac Model H
1908 Cadillac Model G
1908 Black Model 30 Delivery Van
1909 Cadillac Speedster (project)
1918 Cadillac, 7 pass touring
1934 La Salle, Coupe
1937 Chevrolet, 4 door convertable

Vist our Web Site
www.oldworldlamps.net

denniscaddy

Hello Russell,

Sorry, I sold it some time ago.

Dennis
CLC 3676
1941 Fleetwood 60S
2017 CT6

denniscaddy

Russell,

I have a Model G Owner's Manual, if that is of interest...

dennis@caddyparts.com

Dennis
CLC 3676
1941 Fleetwood 60S
2017 CT6