News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Looking for pictures of paint colors

Started by Cooke, August 24, 2014, 06:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooke

I am trying to get an idea of what a few different colors look like for the 1968 model year.
The colors I am interested in are, San Mateo Red metallic, Regent Maroon metallic, and Madeira plum Metalic.

If anyone has pictures of cars in these colors I would really appreciate seeing some pictures of them.

Thanks, Marty

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Just Google "1968 Cadillac (+ color)" and you'll find them.

Regent Maroon - '68 Series 75 at this year's GN in Lake George.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Cooke

Thanks Dave just what I needed, thinking of doing a color change when I pant the Eldo, still on the fence.

Thanks again

Cooke

Thanks Dave,

I think the currant color of the car Topaz Gold Firemist was a rare color as well, I think 150 cars?

I LOVE the Regent Maroon color but I am still unsure about doing a color change... the gold is growing on me.