News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Find out my 57 history

Started by Renato, September 04, 2014, 01:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato

I'm living far away from US. You have much more knowledge to find my car history.

Is there any way to find the first owner name of my car? It registered in Dakota in 57. As I know reports are available only from the 70's. Thank you.
R. Bognar

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mr. Bognar

Glad to read you are inquisitive about the history of your Cadillac.

There is not an owner registry of North or South Dakota vehicle's from the fifties.  As a CLC member one of the numerous  benefits is a wonderful global international member and vehicle directory.  If you posted a picture of the car with the body data plate you might rattle someone's memory that remembers viewing it.

I would recommend that you:
(1) Join our CLC National organization and chapter/region near your residence
(2) Attend our CLC Grand National in Wisconsin next summer
(3) Attend a Grand European or Australian International Cadillac event.

As a CLC member you will become acquainted with a global network of people that you can talk car with.  We exist to assist.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.