News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Another TV Interview on CLCMRC Grand Opening

Started by Vince Taliano #13852, September 21, 2014, 11:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Taliano #13852

CBS News Channel 3 in Kalamazoo, MI recently interviewed Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center President Paul Ayres, Museum Curator Tim Pawl and Museum Board Member Art Riley regarding the Grand Opening of the Museum scheduled for Sunday September 28th at 2:00 PM. Watch the interview at http://wwmt.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Interview-Cadillac-LaSalle-Museum-opens-at-Gilmore-next-weekend-41705.shtml#.VB4XTha1G51.

Janet & Dell Deaton have created a wonderful video covering the complete construction history of the Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center from the September 2013 groundbreaking through the recent completion of the building. This independent documentary can be viewed at http://vimeo.com/106505826.

I encourage everyone to watch the interview and the construction video to fully appreciate the magnitude of our Museum’s completion and upcoming Grand Opening.  Congratulations CLCMRC!

Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)

JoeKarasinski

The Tassie Devil(le)

It is a pity they used images of Fords in the feature.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Vince Taliano #13852

Here's another TV interview on the CLC Museum and Research Center Grand Opening

Click the link below for a WZZM Channel 13 News feature interview with Alan Haas to get a sneak preview on how the Museum looks inside

http://bcove.me/p69g0i9i
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)

Whit Otis, 1188

Here's a few pix from the CLCMRC dedication celebration.  It was a great event with many GM Chief Engineers, John Grettenberger (former Cadillac Div Chief), Bob Lutz, in attendance as well as our own members who worked so hard on this project such as Paul Ayers, Alan Maas, Don Hoelscher, Art Riley and so many more.  Some of the pictures aren't so great in the museum as there were a ton of people moving through.
Whit Otis
Whit Otis -
1941 6219D Custom
1941 6219D
1940 7533F
1986 Mercedes Benz 560 SEL
1999 Bentley Arnage
2019 XT5
Drawing of AP Sloan Custom by Terry Wenger