News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

membership question

Started by Frank Swanson, September 26, 2014, 11:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Swanson

Greetings, I just joined the club and received an order confirmation # and a customer ID # but no membership #. Is the customer ID# my membership #? By the way I just bought a 1936 LaSalle sedan with a straight 8 and am starting the restoration process. Frank Swanson

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Welcome to the CLC, Mr Swanson.

What is the number that you have? I think they're up to around 30,000 or so these days.

Glad to have you aboard.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Frank Swanson

Thank you Eric, The numbers that I received are order #4617 and customer #3010 that is all I have.

Jeff Hansen

Frank,

Call Mike and Nancy Book at the Club's office.  They'll be happy to answer your questions.

614-478-4622

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

You're very welcome.

I'm afraid neither is your membership number - possibly has yet to be assigned.

You should receive an ID card with your number listed.

I'd check with the Membership Secretary if you do not receive an ID card in a week or two.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

C.R. Patton II

Hello Frank

Welcome to Cadillac & LaSalle Club!

I'm ecstatic that you have joined our organization with your LaSalle.  Please post pictures and ask any questions.

We exist to assist.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

The Tassie Devil(le)

Me thinks one of those numbers is a receipt Number.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Frank Swanson

Thank you all for the quick response on the member ship number. I will get some pics up before I start tearing down. Really looking forward to this project. Frank Swanson, Colorado

cadillacmike68

Welcome aboard Frank, and good luck with the LaSalle!
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

bill06447

I found it took about a week to get your membership number-it will appear to the left of your posts once it is assigned. A few weeks later you'll get a letter in the mail with your number and a window decal. Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see pics of the LaSalle

Bill

Frank Swanson

Well you guys asked for pictures so here they are in attachments. I'm going to start with the engine and tranny and start finding missing parts for the body and interior. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions along the way as to sources for body and trim parts. Frank