News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Newbe

Started by GeoCad, October 28, 2014, 09:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoCad

Hey Guys, New to the club in Miami. I have a 74 Sdn Deville, Blue/White.

35-709

Welcome to the CLC forums!
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

GeoCad

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mr. Rosemeyer

Glad to have you on the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Forum.  We look forward to your participation with questions and answers.

We would love to see you join a region near your residence.  David Chestnut is the Florida Suncoast President.  He is a great guy and loyal Cadillac & LaSalle automobile enthusiast.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

GeoCad

Thanks, Do you have a contact for Dave, although I am in Miami and he is about 5 hrs away, I cant find any contact info for him and his last post on the Fl site was in 2012. Thanks

Chris Conklin

Welcome! Post some photos of your car and brag about her a little!!
Chris Conklin

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Yep, need pictures........ Unless your's is cleaner than mine, then never mind.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

GeoCad

24000 miles, all original including the tires, which I replaced with hankooks. Everything works except the clock. The past 2 owners were collectors so the car was in climate controlled garages. Drove it from my house in Va to my house in Miami. Got 13.3 mpg. It rides better than the 1985 Fleetwood i had. I will post some pics soon. going to my first car show this weekend and will take some good ones there.

cadillacmike68

Clarification:

David is a past president. Our current region President is Len Berman. I am the Activities Director and Editor.

Welcome, George ( I presume it's George). And yes, we'd love to have you join the local region. If you PM me with your email address I can send you the current newsletter.

I have two working (and 2 non-working) clocks for my 1968!

1974 was a terrible year for fuel economy. the 4 years or increasing emissions regs were strangling the cars, and then in Nov 1973, when the 1974s were already on sale, the arab oil embargo hit. So I can see why the MPGs are not there. But the 74s were large and spacious. My 1968 gets better on the interstate, but it Require premium fuel plus some higher octane to boots the R+M / 2 to 95. That's a pain.

anyway, Welcome and PM me.

Thanks, Mike.
1968 DVC
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
2009 STS V8 NorthStar Platinum Ed
2011 CTS Premium Ed

Quote from: C.R. Patton II on October 28, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

Hello Mr. Rosemeyer

Glad to have you on the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Forum.  We look forward to your participation with questions and answers.

We would love to see you join a region near your residence.  David Chestnut is the Florida Suncoast President.  He is a great guy and loyal Cadillac & LaSalle automobile enthusiast.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

cadillacmike68

Send me pics and a story and I'll print it.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mike

I appreciate you for connecting with George to welcome him to our the CLC.   Perhaps the members in his area could generate interest in establishing a new region?  Contact Bob Crimmons.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

cadillacmike68

While Florida is a big state, so is Georgia, and I only know of one active region in GA, the Peachtree region. the age demographics are older here in FL as well, and folks don't want to take their cars out down here for some reason...  ???

anyway, if Geo sends me his contact info, I'll get him our regional info.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

DennisK

Welcome to the CLC forums!!
When all is said and done, more is said then done.