News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Looking for recomendation for stainless repair and chrome plating metro detroit

Started by JoeKarasinski, October 25, 2014, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeKarasinski

As the title says I need to find someone that can repair and polish a couple pieces of trim for my 60 and I'll also need the bumpers redone and the pot metal pieces are pitted bad so I'll either need to have them redone or find some decent used ones. I'm near Detroit so anywhere within about an hours drive would be good.

I'm not going for a concours restoration on this car just a nice respectable driver that can impress at small shows.

Doug Houston

If you haven't checked with ABC Pl;ating in Waterford. they're located justo off the corner of Williams Lake Road and Dixie Highway. I usee them quite a bit when I was working on my '41 Convertible a few years ago.

I liked hem a lot, but you need to check them out.
38-6019S
38-9039
39-9057B
41-6227D
41-6019SF
41-6229D
41-6267D
56-6267
70-DeV Conv
41-Chev 41-1167
41 Olds 41-3929

JoeKarasinski