News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

My Membership where is it ?

Started by kav, November 07, 2014, 06:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kav

On the 13th of October 2014 , $42 AUS was removed from my credit card via Paypal for my CLC membership . So its now the 7th of November 2014 and I am yet to receive any kind of acknowledgement of my membership. I joined the online version , being an international member I thought it would be more expedient  and negate delays . Thus far it hasn't . I would REALLY appreciate the current and ongoing issues of the self starter that I have now paid for , as I am currently rebuilding my 331 v8 . S Kavanagh . swkavanagh@yahoo.com.au
1953 series 62
nicknamed  SERENA

Dan LeBlanc

Mike and Nancy Book process the new membership requests.

May be best to touch base with them on the status of your membership:

PO Box 360835
Columbus, OH 43236-0835
(614) 478-4622
Fax: (614) 472-3222
cadlasalleclub@aol.com

When subscribing to the online version, you also have access to back issues of the Self Starter.  That will be visible on the login page when you access the online publication.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

C.R. Patton II

Greetings Mr. Kavanagh

Welcome to the Cadillac & LaSalle Club.  We are happy to have you as an International member.  We have great officials managing the business of our club on daily basis.  Please be patient.

Please ask questions and post pictures of your 1953 Cadillac Series 52 to enable us to provide you with guidance and support with your rebuild.  I also hope you participate with a Cadillac affiliate or chapter near your residence.  The camaraderie and knowledge is wonderful.  I look forward to meeting you and viewing your Cadillac.

We exist to assist.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

kav

Well it's now 40 plus days since I joined the online version of the CLC . I am yet to receive anything other than excuses as to why I am still unable to access my account or where my mail must have gone . I have e been told to be patient . My patience is at an end . I have been contacted by a national director in relation to the delays being experienced by new members . I have now launched a payment dispute as I only have 45 days to do that with PayPal . I can't quite fathom how it can take this long to give me access to an ONLINE SERVICE .
1953 series 62
nicknamed  SERENA

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mr. Kavanagh

I apologize for the delay you are experiencing.

Please allow me to send you my CLC monthly periodicals so you may enjoy our club.  Also feel comfortable to contact me by phone with any questions you may have 313-804-0276.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

kav

Journal entry . Day 44 . It seems I will be lost in this wilderness forever . On the horizon I see a blurry figure coming towards me . It looks like a member of the CLC hierarchy , could this be my salvation am I  saved . Alas the figure fades away and disappears . I fear I am doomed to the desert of unenlightenment .
Here's an idea ! Why doesn't someone send me an email , directed to me , with a pass code in it , that I could log in to the self starter with . That way I would have what I paid for 44 days ago . Maybe some one with a computer and 30 seconds of spare time could arrange that for me .
Whoops , sorry about that , I wouldn't want to ask for too much , forgive me for my outburst .
Thank you Mr Patton that is very kind and generous of you . But I am only seeking what I paid for .
I am a little worried though , I fear that the donkey that was carrying my gold leaf and diamond encrusted welcome packet may have drowned while swimming it to me via the Panama Canal . And that the albino carrier pigeon that was winging its way to me with my pass code tatooed to its tiny leg , may very well have been shot down over Ukrainian airspace by a Russian BUK missile .
I await news of my long lost purchase and hope that it finds me . ( before the next coming of Jesus would be nice ) c
1953 series 62
nicknamed  SERENA

Dan LeBlanc

You have a couple of emails from the moderators of the forum about your membership (one from Bill Hedge yesterday and one from me this morning).  Let us know via email if you got them.  If you don't see them, perhaps check your junk email folder also.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

sding

Quote from: kav on November 25, 2014, 07:02:39 AM
Journal entry . Day 44 . It seems I will be lost in this wilderness forever . On the horizon I see a blurry figure coming towards me . It looks like a member of the CLC hierarchy , could this be my salvation am I  saved . Alas the figure fades away and disappears . I fear I am doomed to the desert of unenlightenment .
Here's an idea ! Why doesn't someone send me an email , directed to me , with a pass code in it , that I could log in to the self starter with . That way I would have what I paid for 44 days ago . Maybe some one with a computer and 30 seconds of spare time could arrange that for me .
Whoops , sorry about that , I wouldn't want to ask for too much , forgive me for my outburst .
Thank you Mr Patton that is very kind and generous of you . But I am only seeking what I paid for .
I am a little worried though , I fear that the donkey that was carrying my gold leaf and diamond encrusted welcome packet may have drowned while swimming it to me via the Panama Canal . And that the albino carrier pigeon that was winging its way to me with my pass code tatooed to its tiny leg , may very well have been shot down over Ukrainian airspace by a Russian BUK missile .
I await news of my long lost purchase and hope that it finds me . ( before the next coming of Jesus would be nice ) c
You Sir are a very funny man!

corey raub

Mr. Kavanagh,
Your writings caused me to laugh out loud.  You made my day.  Thank you.
Corey

kav

To all who have helped , my membership issue has been resolved , in fact it was resolved back on the 26 th  the day after my last post . The issue was apparently a typo . Doesn't really explain the mail issue but I have what I needed . Thanks again
1953 series 62
nicknamed  SERENA