News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Floor Mat size

Started by Jeff Moffo, November 21, 2014, 01:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Moffo

Does anyone know if floor mats from a '70 DeVille fit the floor of the '76 DeVille?
I hate the reproductions out there... :'(
Jeff M
North Jersey
Best of all, it's a Cadillac....
'76 Coupe DeVille - Claret (Sold)
'73 Series 60 Fleetwood (Sold)
'76 Coupe DeVille-Dunbarton Green

mgbeda

When my Dad bought our '76 he used a set of Cadillac mats that dated back to at least 1970, maybe earlier.  The front ones seemed to fit perfectly, might even be exactly the same as the '71-'76 ones.  The back ones never quite fit right- they'd always bunch up just a little bit in one corner or another.  However I didn't realize they were wrong for the car until just a few years ago, so the bad fit wasn't THAT obvious.

I thought of getting the 65-70 ones as well, for the same reasons you say, but then I found a clean set of used originals on ebay.

-mB
-Mike Beda
CLC #24610
1976 Sedan DeVille (Bessie)

Jeff Moffo

OPGI has some good repros for the 70. I just need a green set to use so the original set I have are not used. They are in perfect condition and I only use them once in a blue moon. Not sure if the green they sell would match though.
Jeff M
North Jersey
Best of all, it's a Cadillac....
'76 Coupe DeVille - Claret (Sold)
'73 Series 60 Fleetwood (Sold)
'76 Coupe DeVille-Dunbarton Green