News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

What is the best edition of Hollander for 1968-70 Cadillacs?

Started by cadillacmike68, November 26, 2014, 07:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillacmike68

Hollander had many editions over the years. What is the best one to cover the 1968-70 era? I'd like one to go back at least to 65 and at least as far forward to 1978. Thanks.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Matt 12861

I am interested in the answer to this also.  I got this salvage manual off eBay that is good, but in not as extensive as I hoped. 
Matt Givler
Matt Givler #12861

cadillacmike68

Well, I did some digging. Hollander makes a series of current publications on "classic" vehicles, and they have a large 2 or 3 volume set for 1965 to 1978 or so, but it is pricey at over $155.

I think somewhere around editions 42 through 45 of the original books might be appropriate. Those seem to be pricey on feebay as well, and pretty beat up.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike