News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Fire Destroys Cadillac Collection Today!

Started by fatman23, October 08, 2014, 04:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Terrible!  So sorry to read about this. This is a Heads-Up for all to go check fuel lines and all the electrical in your cars. AND batteries disconnected on cars! I could go all NITE about things I have found on cars that could have caused a disaster like this. Best that you just take extra care to LOOK at your cars and how they are stored.
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

linchero

Terrible loss of such beautiful classics, If the owner wants to replenish his loss he can start off with my classic  low production 1960 seville all original paint interior engine trans chrome stainless etc all original,floors trunk all good ,old air lift still in car replaced with new Ride Tech system.trans rebuilt carbs rebuilt and more have some extra parts.rides like a cadillac should low miles was in storge for the last 15 years,.n.c. title     halfahump1@aol.com