News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Anyone in the CLC working on an Authenticity Manual for early '90's Cadillacs?

Started by 93SedanDeVille, January 01, 2015, 03:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

93SedanDeVille

By any chance, does anyone know if there is anybody working on an authenticity manual for the early 1990's Cadillacs?  I would love to have a copy for my 1993 Sedan DeVille.
"Best of all, it's a Cadillac!"

1991 Cadillac Brougham: sold. 
1992 Cadillac Sedan DeVille:  sold.
1993 Cadillac Sedan DeVille: junked
1993 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, Taupe Metallic over Dk. Plum Metallic.  Current show car.
1997 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: current daily driver

936CD69

Hi John,
I have been researching for the 85-93 "C" car manual for about 3 years. It is not nearly ready yet. If you have specific questions, I would be happy to answer them. I the meanwhile, i desperately need high quality pictures of original cars for illustration of the manual.

Regards,
Craig
Craig Brillhart CLC# 26217
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Carmine Red White Top-SOLD!
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Triple Black
CLCMRC Benefactor #302

C.R. Patton II

Hello

The task that Craig has undertaken is enormous.  Anyone with pictures, documentation or expertise with this era, please step up to work on his team.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

93SedanDeVille

Craig-

I would love to talk with you!  My car is in extremely fine condition, and I would be happy to supply photos.  What else do you need?  How could I help you?  I have a YouTube video of the car if you'd be interested in seeing the car.

John
"Best of all, it's a Cadillac!"

1991 Cadillac Brougham: sold. 
1992 Cadillac Sedan DeVille:  sold.
1993 Cadillac Sedan DeVille: junked
1993 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, Taupe Metallic over Dk. Plum Metallic.  Current show car.
1997 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: current daily driver

936CD69

John, I appreciate the offer! I will be replying to your email either this evening or tomorrow after work.

Craig
Craig Brillhart CLC# 26217
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Carmine Red White Top-SOLD!
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Triple Black
CLCMRC Benefactor #302