News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Be the first kid on your block to go 200 mph in a Cadillac

Started by Mike Baillargeon #15848, January 12, 2015, 08:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Baillargeon #15848

This week in Scottsdale, Barrett Jackson has an auction.

There are going to be (2) Cadillac Le Mans Prototype cars auctioned with no reserve.

I think they only made 3-4 of these and I remember seeing one of them at the Detroit Grand National in 2002.

I am hoping that one of our members who is at the auction, can keep us posted as to what these cars trade hands for along with the other really nice Cadillac's.

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

INTMD8

Quentin Hall

53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Quote from: INTMD8 on January 19, 2015, 11:06:19 AM
They look a bit neglected but that's a steal.

Your right about a little neglected.  The steering wheel on one of them is broken.

I can see me grabbing and trying to pull my chubby body up and out of that seat useing the steering wheel. 

They do look like they would be fun to drive.

When the cop finally catches up with me, I'd put my hands up and ask him for help to pull me up and out of the car.  haha

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

Quentin Hall

It does provide an interesting insight into the Collector status of our marque. Imagine for a minute that either of these cars a were a Porsche or Ferrari.  I'm thinking $2.7 on the Porsche and $5.2 on the Ferrari.
Seems like all the fat old rich Bastards don't want the cars their fat old Bastard (not so rich) mates drive.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz