News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

A/C Ducts

Started by Cadnut, January 14, 2015, 07:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadnut

Can someone tell me what year these rear A/C ducts fit?
Thanks

J. Gomez

Those look like for the 1955-1956 series 6019 - 6019X and 6219 - 6219X.
J. Gomez
CLC #23082

55 cadi

Mr. Gomez is correct.
I have a 55 sedan series 62 with A/C and those are the same as I have/fit on my rear deck.

Jason
1955 Cadillac sedan series 62
1966 mustang convertible w/pony PAC, now in Sweden
2005 Cadillac deville

Cadnut

Yes I still have them along with the vents that mount on the rear fenders
Thanks

Cadnut

No I don't have the car they fit.
Looking at the above picture I wonder how well the early A/C worked?

Bill Young

Actually on the coupe models the A/C outlet inside the car was a vent mounted on the rear package shelf.

CEC #20099

cadnut  - In 1970 - 72  I had a 5562 Sedan with factory air. It originally was a Florida car.
I was in NJ & had the system repaired & recharged with R12. It had the inside roof vents on R & L sides, & the plastic tubes , as shown. It worked pretty well & would chill you out very easily. Didn`t sap too much engine power.  Only issue I had is that the evaporator would freeze up on humid days, requiring you to switch it off for about 10 minutes, to thaw.
c chleboun #20099