News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1937 Cadillac series 60 Defroster Flexible DuctAnyone know where

Started by jackworstell, February 26, 2015, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackworstell

Anyone know where to find the flexible duct to the defroster vents.....1937 Cadillac series 60 ?   Looks to be one and five-eights of an inch ID ( or maybe one and three-quarters of an inch )  ID.

Jack Worstell    #7558

Bobby B

Jack,
Hi. You can buy / order that at your local auto parts store.  Comes in all different diameters. Pretty good quality stuff. If I remember correctly, it comes in a 6' long box. Very close to the factory look if originality is not crucial. Way cheaper if it's not from a Cadillac Vendor. Hope this helps!
                                                                                                                                                           Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Jim Stamper

I think I bought mine for my 37-60 coupe from ' Obsolete Chevys of the 30s or 40s ,   Jim Stamper, CLC#13470