News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Rochester 4GV carburetor for 1956

Started by Ddeen, March 07, 2015, 01:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ddeen

The carburetor on my car is dripping gas out of the ball check under the accelerator pump. How do I fix this. Also, any recommendations for a rebuilder for this carburetor? Thanks. Dennis Deen

Bobby B

Dennis,
Hi. Call Joe@ Carburetor USA. He's an ACE at these carbs. You will get it back rebuilt, re-plated, with modern internals for today's gas, and in like new condition, ready to bolt on and go. Great prices, Quick turnaround time, Nice Guy. Best thing about it is that he does the carbs himself. Over 60 years in business. Once you use him, you won't use anyone else. Been using him for years. I've tried other companies, but none compare. He just finished up my Carter WCD.  Better than New. You'll be happy. Hope this helps.
                                                                                                                                          Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Ddeen

Thank you, Bobby. This is very helpful. I'll give Joe a call. Dennis