News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1936 Cadillac Series 75 Convertible Sedan (4 Door)

Started by rpotas, March 21, 2015, 06:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpotas

I saw from a previous question regarding production of 1936 Series 75's  that there was 3,227 produced.  Can anyone verify how many of these 3,227 were the 4 Door Fleetwood Convertible Sedans (5 Passenger)?

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I have misplaced my Hendry book which gives the production by body style I believe. There would have been relatively few as this was a low production year coming out of the Depression. Perhaps someone could slip their copy out the book case and look it up for you.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Classic

Checked Hendry's book.  Except for V16's, his book doesn't not start breaking down individual model production data until beginning in 1938.
Gene Menne
CLC #474

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
We all WISH that the production figures were available... Now, if the club had access to the invoices... WINK, WINK, volunteers could sort thru them & get the info.
My best guess is less than 150 cars total,  both V8 & V12.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Thanks for looking this up. I have no idea where my book got to. Usually its in my library two steps away from the computer.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville