News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1978 Phaeton DeVille

Started by hjtucci@hotmail.com, March 24, 2015, 06:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hjtucci@hotmail.com

[/img]
[/color][/b]

I am currently restoring my 1978 Phaeton.
I need to replace the front and rear panels between the bumper and the body.
All have discintegrated over time.
Can anyone tell me the part numbers that I need and where I can purchase these items?

Thanks

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

hjtucci@hotmail.com

Jakes

I have a 78 Eldo and had a discussion on the Forum about a month or so ago.  The "panels" you're referring to are called bumper fillers (or sometimes fender extensions).  In the Google search box type in "Bumper Fillers" and you'll see several online sellers:  Musselman in Pompano Beach FL (which also goes under the names: Plastic Parts Inc. (PPI), PartsbyUSA, and AutobodyfillersUSA), Autorifix in Corinth MS, E&K Bumper Fillers (don't know location), and Rubber The Right Way in San Diego CA.  Each has their own web site.  Also check EBay by typing in "1978 Cadillac DeVille Bumper Fillers" and you'll get a listing.  In addition to the suppliers above, the EBay list may also include Bumperfillerfamily in Coral Springs FL.  I don't think they have a separate web site.
Paul
'78 Eldo. Custom Biarritz Classic

hjtucci@hotmail.com

Thanks,

I found the parts and bought them.