News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

car transporter

Started by mr41cadillac, May 25, 2015, 09:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr41cadillac

im trying to locate an honest car transporter for a roadster from near Columbia sc to savannah ga, if anyone has a good recommendation I would appreciate , thanks john

Alex-57

I used the website uship.com and selected RTX carriers.

The website is kinda neat. The shipping companies bid on your shipment after you input the data on to / from does it run etc.  Once it gets to the destination you release the funds from the website to the carrier. To ship my dads non running 80's Monte Carlo from Tx to Arkansas was about 700.00 .   To ship my running 57 Cad from California to Florida was about 1100.00 3 years ago. Both shipments were on enclosed trailers. I liked the experience with the Uship website and RTX carriers (a guy based out of Canada) was very transparent about the shipment.  I have his number if you want to contact him.

Alex

mr41cadillac

thanks I went with passport