News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Help authenthicate 29-30 Flying Goddess and 31-33 Heron

Started by Lil Davy, June 06, 2015, 09:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Davy

To the experts - I'm hoping someone can help me identify my Flying Goddess as an original or a reproduction.  I have compared side-by-side to an original (that I know is 100% original) and I can't see any differences to my eye.  I also have a reproduction (that I bought off eBay for $50) as well and I can clearly see differences.  The Goddess is a single stud and the words "DESIGN PATENT 81303" match that of my original.  The text font looks slightly different than that of the original but that may be attributed to the fact that I had the original re-finished and re-chromed.  Pics of the one in question are below. 

I've also added pics of a Heron as well.  Need to know if this is original.  Pics also below.

Thanks in advance.

Lil Davy

Pics of the Heron are below.  Again thanks in advance for and feedback and info you can provide.

Lil Davy

Bumping to the top in hopes someone might be able to provide some info...