News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Trillium Club Website Down

Started by 33 LaSalle, June 26, 2015, 07:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

33 LaSalle

I haven't been able to get the site to come up yesterday or today.
Dan or Joe any idea why?

Andy
Andy Smith  CLC 24270

Smedly

I also have been trying, I assumed it was shut down after the topic of no one was ever there other than us 3.
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

Smedly

Joe, thanks for the explanation.  As a member who signed in almost every day and watched the traffic on the forum. It seems like way more work than it was worth. The interest and number of members just does not seem to be there. But thank you to you and Dan for your efforts over the past year, maybe down the road someone can make this thing fly north of the border.
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

33 LaSalle

I too share Sheldon's sentiments, considering there are 142 Canadian CLC members I'm surprised we weren't able to attract more participants. Thank you Joe and Dan for all your efforts. It was certainly worth the try!!
Andy
Andy Smith  CLC 24270

Dan LeBlanc

Ladies and Gentlemen

Joe's statements are accurate.

Joe and I are having a great deal of difficulty managing the club. Joe's business is thriving and he has to focus his priorities there, and me, being way out in New Brunswick, has its own set of challenges trying to contribute to a club in what seems like a whole other world away.

It is painfully obvious that we have to pass on the torch to make this club at least what it once was if not better.

We need the following officers:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer

If anyone is interested, please let us know. I'm sure someone can take us to the next level.

The first issue is trying to attract more members. Not only to get things done but also to generate the revenue to cover club expenses

Second, to keep our CLC affiliate status, we must have at least one meeting, one event, and, have a newsletter started and that all has to be done this year.

That leaves the question, who's in?
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car