News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

At The GN In Brookfield.....

Started by Jay Friedman, July 09, 2015, 12:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Friedman

I was hanging around my '49 on the show field and fell into conversation with two young (relative to most of us) guys having a look at it who told me that they had just bought a '49 Cadillac parts car which turned out to have manual transmission like mine.  They also told me that they had removed their Cadillac's engine which they were going to use on some sort of street rod or hot rod project in a Ford. 

I asked them if they would be willing to sell any of the Cadillac's remaining parts they would not need and they replied that, yes, they would.  I asked them where they were located and they said "only 15 minutes from here"; that is, from the host hotel.  One of them then wrote his name and phone number on a piece of paper which, unfortunately, I've lost. 

Did anyone else at the GN chat with them and, if so, did you get their names and/or phone number or any other particulars so I can get in touch with them to buy some of their parts.  Thanks,  Jay
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."