News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1959 Cadillac Series 62 Windshield Fluid Reservoir

Started by BillR. CLC # 29203, September 18, 2015, 10:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillR. CLC # 29203

Anyone have a picture of the windshield fluid reservoir? 
Plus, in addition to the reservoir was there a bottle that mounted under the hood for backup solution?
Thanks in advance.
Bill Rodwick
Bill Rodwick
CLC # 29203

Crew Member:  '59 Sedan Deville Six Window

59-in-pieces

Bill,
Here are some pics that might help.
The anti-freeze bottle was mounted on the "D" inside wheel well.  There may be some left over holes in the wheel well to show the mounting points.
Make sure if and when you label up the reservoir and anti-freeze bottle that they are correct for the 59 period - they changed over time - if you are into that sorta thing.
Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

rwchatham CLC 21892

I do not believe the any 59 came from the factory with the  anti freeze bottle.
R. Waligora

Ken Perry

I have a orignal 59 Cad wipper fluid glass jar,I would sell,if you are looking for one. Nice, with no lid, but they make the lid new. Also have all the mounting parts. If interested Email :      cadmanken@netzero.net     Ken Perry     
Cadillac Ken

BillR. CLC # 29203

Bill Rodwick
CLC # 29203

Crew Member:  '59 Sedan Deville Six Window