News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Stolen Classic V-16 Cadillac

Started by Rich S, October 04, 2015, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich S

Saw this in the news recently:

http://abc7.com/news/reward-offered-for-classic-car-stolen-in-redlands/1012806/

Crooks will do the darnedest things! I hope the beautiful Cadillac is returned unharmed and the thieves are caught!
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

Blade

I paused the video several times and seen no security camera or any system anywhere. You'd think a business dealing with such valuable cars would have some. If nothing else the insurance company should have mandated them to install one.

Bobby B

Terrible…... :(
I had a car stolen once..and returned in horrible condition. Made me sick. I hope it's not on it's way out of the country…..Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will be returned to the owner in the same condition, and the thieves prosecuted.
                                                                                 Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

The article seems to suggest the thief/thieves were unaware the trailer which they were stealing, had been laden with the car.

If they did know, chances are they have everything all figured out about how to dispose of it profitably without getting caught.

In any case, it will be interesting to see how it all works out.

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

55 cadi

My 66 mustang convertible was stolen in so. Cal. And found in nor. Cal. Found by police Because it was parked wrong in street, they say it was a theft ring that stole cars in so cal to take to nor cal and then they steal a car in nor cal to take to so cal.

I was lucky to get back, damaged but could have been worse.
1955 Cadillac sedan series 62
1966 mustang convertible w/pony PAC, now in Sweden
2005 Cadillac deville

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

chrisntam

I bet the car wanted a "Roman Holiday" before it got sold.  It wanted to enjoy a last night out being driven, enjoyed and being "free" and not locked in a display museum for the rest of it's life.

;)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas