News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC Hospitality Tent at AACA Hershey Meet October 7 - 9

Started by Jeff Hansen, October 05, 2015, 02:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Hansen

If you are coming to the AACA's Hershey meet this week, please stop by our Club's Hospitality Tent located in the North Chocolate Field, spaces C4P 24-26.  These are the same spaces as last year.

Come by for free coffee, soda pop, water, and snacks.  Sit down, rest your feet, and chat with fellow CLC members who come to Hershey from - literally - around the globe.  It is not uncommon to hear languages other than English in the tent!

There will be a bulletin board set up to advertise what you are looking for and what you are trying to sell.

There is also the all-important Porta-Potty!

The tent will be open from 9 AM to 4:30 PM Wednesday through Friday.  The tent is closed on Saturday so everyone can enjoy the 1500+ car show.

Please stop by even if just to say, "Hello!"

Thanks!
Jeff

reason for edit: unstick.
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

MAX GRETENCORD

thanks to all who manned the CLC tent........we had very little time to stop but glad we did and found old friends there.  Thanks again to those who take the time to support our hobby
1953 CADILLAC 6219 SEDAN
1963 STUDEBAKER GT HAWK

Caddyholic

Very welcomed rest stop. I stop in twice and had nice chats with fellow CLC'ers.

Glen Brown did you call about that 58 brougham #1 in chi town?
I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford the gasoline (AC/DC Down Payment Blues)

1961 Series 62 Convertible Coupe http://bit.ly/1RCYsVZ
1962 Coupe Deville