News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 wiper blades

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, November 26, 2015, 08:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
I'm using Anco rain master 9" wiper blades on my 41 coupe. Anyone have a source for them? I'd prefer new as opposed to NOS.
Any help appreciated. I'll contact Wiperman next week as they don't seem to have a catalog. I looked at Bob's Buick site. He doesn't carry them that I could see.
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

sly37

Chevs of the forties has them as well.
D schroeder

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Deon,
Thanks. Those are the Trico style. I was hoping to get the Anco style  which IMHO are much better. I also need on conversion "kit" to attach a 41 style arms to a 40 tower. The kit has a "burr" & an attaching holder. Anybody have one?
Thanks,Bob

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Bob, I have a pair of NOS Anco 9" blades. I don't know if the attaching part is what you need or not. These seem to be in good shape, but have been rattling around my garage since the mid-sixties. $15.00 pair post paid.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Barry,
Can you send me a pic of what you have? Do you have one of those burr kits I mentioned? Please send the email directly.

Thanks, Bob

ebuliavac

Bob, I sent you an email directly.

Ed
1940 6227C
1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Barry,
Any luck on those wiper blades???
Bob