News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac Service Policy and Procedure Manual

Started by 1960SoCalCoupe, December 21, 2015, 02:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1960SoCalCoupe

About a week ago, 12/14/2015, I came across a unique find on Ebay for what appears to be an original 1960 Cadillac Service Policy and Procedure Manual. This looks to be an internal training manual that was used within the dealership in regard to its service practice. Unfortunately, I lost the bid.   :(

Is anyone familiar with this manual and possibly how I would be able to obtain one, either an original or a printed/digital copy?

Thank You,
1960SoCalCoupe

Josh Noiles

1960SoCalCoupe,

Hello! Fellow club member and friend Jim Jordan knew I was following this auction as well, spotted your post this morning and sent me the link: I'm sorry to report that I was one of the ones bidding on this item as well. If it's any consolation, I didn't win either!

I collect '60 literature and paraphinalia as well. Seeing as I look for it every day on eBay, and had never heard of, or seen this piece before, I figured it would be something worth having. And the glimpses of text are enough to hint that this would be a really interesting piece to read!

I second 1960SoCalCoupe's inquiry: can anyone help us out?

I know they reprint the "Optional Specifications" book and its done beautifully. I have a reprinted copy and love it. Having this one in the same format would be fantastic, even if its not original: would love just to be able to sit down and go through it.

Undertaker & Justice of the Peace

Classic Car Club of America 39782
Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Club 3768
Cadillac & LaSalle Club 28180
Professional Car Society 4223
Imperial Owner Registry 287892
Riviera Owners Association 15134

'56 Eldorado Seville
'60 Series 62 Six-Window
'65 Fleetwood Eldorado
'76 Coupe deVille