News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Pre Bent Brake Lines

Started by Virgil Perkins, January 15, 2016, 09:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Perkins

Looking for new source for pre bent brake lines, steel and stainless both, in addition to Inline Steel. I had good results with Inline in 2004 but have noticed several complaints recently. Thanks in advance for any references with good experience. VP
Virgil Perkins

Jeff Maltby 4194

I purchased my 49 lines from them some years ago with all fitting properly less the left rear drum like to junction block . I sent them mine after telling them theirs was incorrect and paid them to redo it properly, so hopefully they used mine as a new pattern ?
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

39lasalle

I got mine from kantor out of New Jersey about 10 years ago.   Not sure where they source them from.    Went right on with no issues

JoeKarasinski

I got mine from inline recently. I have no complaints.

Bobby B

Virgil,
Hi. I've  also used Inline and Classic with no problems. Invested in a few different style benders and Hydraulic set-up years ago, and do my own. If you have the existing lines, you already have the template. You can buy all the tubing/ends you want in bulk, and save yourself a lot of money.
                                                                 Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Virgil Perkins

Thanks to all for response and pm regarding Inline Tube (not Steel as I incorrectly posted).
Virgil Perkins

sudsytimmy

Hi All,

This is my very first post, but it's right on topic.

Does anyone know where I can source pre bent brake lines for a 1984 Seville?

I looked at the places mentioned above and did not see the lines for this year and model.

Thank you very much!

Tim

chrisntam

Got mine for my '70 from Inline Tube.  Bends were correct, pretty much went together without too much of an issue.   I got the stainless lines, had to loosen / retighten the fittings a few times to get them to seal.  No issues since.

chris.
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas