News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac lasalle club emblem

Started by diablillokie, January 17, 2016, 12:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablillokie

Hi, i'm looking for some information about this emblem, it's 85 milimeters diameter and 65 grams weight. I want to know  if it's a collectable item and what could be the value.
I hope that someone can help me, thank you.

Javi holgado

Barry M Wheeler #2189

That is our first Club emblem from the mid-sixties. It is collectable only in the sense that someone that has been in the Club a very long time might like to have it. It is definitely not weather proof. Mine peeled the blue background due to Indiana winters not too long after I got mine. Put it on eBay and see what you will get. This is in nice shape, and relatively rare these days. Nice item.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

diablillokie

Javi holgado

gary griffin

When the club started is was only for pre WW-II cars, the ones we now cherish were not "Collector cars" they were drivers.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

Davidrubin

If anyone sees this on ebay please shoot me the link - would be interested in having it myself.  (I will also PM Javi).
thanks!

jaiello21

Quote from: Davidrubin on January 19, 2016, 03:49:23 PM
If anyone sees this on ebay please shoot me the link - would be interested in having it myself.  (I will also PM Javi).
thanks!

Hi David,

It is on eBay right now. Here is the link although it appears that the ad has expired: http://www.ebay.es/itm/Cadillac-lasalle-emblema-vintage-car-club-badge-emblem-/272108134160?hash=item3f5ae89f10:g:x38AAOSwLnlWm~kw

Javi sent that to me, I am sure he will not mind getting some "publicity" on his own thread! I would definitely message him to assure it is still available. Good luck

Jared
"Cadillac- A New Measure of Automotive Supremacy"

diablillokie

I post the new link in "for sale" Thanks for your publicity jared.  :D
Javi holgado

Davidrubin

Thanks everyone.  I am "watching" it on eBay!

Jason Edge

Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic