News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Spotted in San Juan

Started by Dan LeBlanc, February 22, 2016, 08:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan LeBlanc

I was in San Juan a couple of weeks ago and spotted this parked on the street. Must be an old company founded in the days when you could put the Cadillac name on anything.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Jon S

Dan -

How about Cadillac Dog Food:

Jon

1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe
1981 Corvette
2004 Mustang GT

Blade

I'm amazed, especially given that Nissan is fighting someone with the same family name for two decades for the Nissan.com domain name even when the poor guy registered it for his business (Nissan Computers) when Nissan, the car company, was still known as Datsun.

gary griffin

Same name?  Henry Ford decided to produce tractors for the agricultural community and was prevented form naming them Ford as there was another man named Ford already producing Ford tractors, so  in honor of his son Edsel he named them Fordson and in the early 40's I lived on a small farm and we had a Fordson tractor, but never used it as gas was rationed and it was probably needing serious repairs also. I  suspect my grandfather got farmers gas rations but he had a job in town and probably used his farm gas to commute? A few times a year he would hire a neighbor with a team of horses to plow or haul in the hay.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver